Monday, December 11, 2017

Steve's in another car accident! Yikes!

Hello family! This week has sure been a great one!
We are going pretty ham for this "Light the World" and many members are catching the fire with us!! We have had members do something with us serving someone almost every day of the month so far!!
What have you been doing with LightTheWorld?? Hopefully, it's just as rocking back in Centerville Utah as over here in Toronto!
One really cool miracle this week was that we met a brother in a subway station, and then invited him to our ward Christmas party. We didn't have a lot of hope that he would make it because he said he didn't have a phone number or address that he could give us. But he did make it! And got to see our Oscar award-winning missionary skit!(I think someone got a video, so in the future, I might be able to send it haha). Also there we all sang Christmas carols, and he said to us, this is what life is all about. We gave him a tour of the church and he visibly felt the spirit in the chapel. We invited him to church and yesterday he came!! We will be meeting with him tonight and he says he has a lot of questions!!
     Also, yesterday night while driving with a member to go caroling we got rear ended pretty bad. I probably have some whiplash. It's also getting pretty icy haha. Despite all that doing this work I have never been so happy in my life. I feel so warm and full of peace!
     Elder Milad has 3 weeks left and he's on fire. We are working like crazy and President Shield's told me to work him so hard we have to carry him to the airport. I'm going to haha.
     I know this work is true. I feel it so powerfully and clearly! I want to go and give all that I have to give, and am so grateful for this time that I can. I love you and am grateful for your influence in my life. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment